Feel like posting this. x.x
vb bbq day!
HAHA !
alright , this shall be a short post. I just finished studying oxidation of chem, Finished Emaths P1 , Flip through Bio textbook , Finish one section of NYAA booklet , Did MCQ question of Chem homework. Okay , this pathetic. Totally no mood to study at home. I CANT STUDY AT HOME AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. Its like , moodless for studies. LOL! But when i study else whr , i could concentrate better. Laughs. I am a weird soul :D Shall go and bathe aft this , and prepare , and go and meet Baby's mum , going fr the concert tgt. :} Will be able to see baby later. Yay ! Jiayan miss him like hell la ! x: And i shall starve myself until dinner time :} Who call me to eat BBQ chicken ytd. Or else my diet plan will be successful la! I am also craving fr chocolate! Damn. And the most retarded thing was, Ytd they bought OREO CHEESECAKE to celebrate Mandon's birthday , then we sang , and they took it to smash at him. Jiaqi and i was like , WTH! Its damn mouthwatering , and we cant eat , and they cant eat , and his face will eat it. Damn wasted. LOL! I want a cake fr my birthday ! But not smashing of cakes! Please >JIAYAN NEED TO STUDY,!
Goodbye :}
I love you baby ! :D And miss you too :/
-
goodnight love ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment