Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Life's great.
well ,
i had great fun these few days.
esp ytd when i met my pri sch friends!
Eve , Mariana , Ain , Bingqian , Latiff , Huixuan stayed.
till ard 4+?
HAHA!
damn fun sia.
we somehow ripped off the whole hall.
:/
took photos.
acted drama ?
HAHA.tt was damn funny.
played truth or dare.
omg.
i totally missed primary school days.
><
slacked and slacked.
met miss chua / mrs ng.
HAHA!
she is damn pretty!
and mr kim said she look younger than me and mar.
she have one child alr ok.
wth.
maybe i look that old.
nono. everyone say i look super young.
:>
happy teacher's day!
HAHA
went to meet baby today:D
super miss him
today rained super coldly.
and he hugged me so tightly.
:DDDDDDDDDD!
wahaha.
lcky me :D
took many nice photos!
visit my faebook alrights :D
ok la.
tired day today. x.x
tmr's sch !
HAVE FUN! :D
SS AND GEOG TA TMR!
YIPEE.
LOL.
cant wait fr 12 sept.
LOL.
andand ,
I was born on a Wednesday and since my birthday...
I've been living for 14 years
I've been living for 178 months
I've been living for 769 weeks
I've been living for 5,389 days
I've been living for 129,344 hours
I've been living for 7,760,652 minutes
I've been living for 465,639,129 seconds
I've breathed more than 74,166,726 times!
I've blinked my eyes more than 78,616,726 times!
My heart has beaten more than 543,245,640 times
wow.
ive lived fr quite long.
and still counting :D
and and ,
@ 30 nov 1994
Hip-hop artist Tupac Shakur is robbed of $40,000 in jewelry and survives being shot five times in a New York music studio. He believes he was set up by The Notorious B.I.G. and Puff Daddy.
@ 30 nov 1998
Deutsche Bank announces a US$10 billion deal to buy Bankers Trust, thus creating the largest financial institution in the world.
@ 30 nov 2004
Lion Air Flight 538 crash landed in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26 passengers out of 146.
damn.
:/
enough of my birthday.
AHA!
agree with this sentence ?
Even a happy life cannot be w/o a bit of darkness , and the word happy would lose its meaning if it where not balanced by sadness.
haha !
so dun worry if im sad,
im happier each time.
alrights ,
ending here.
:D
Me ♥ Zhaoxuan ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment