Good morning !
Woke up at 7, came back from jogging , and felt so extremely tired. When im jogging , i thought of plenty of things. I thought of last year.
At this point of time last year , everything was perfect. I should be waking up , go for a jog with Cheryl , at bedok reservoir. You see? Things changed. I should be going to see baby play ball later , but now , he's busy studying , i understand tt. He's not always playing ball , so i dun hvae any idea how could i go and watch him, to accompany him. He will get distracted when he is studying because of me , so i cant study with him. Maybe when i get back from OBS , everything will change back. I really hope so. I want it to be like how we enjoyed our evening together. I want to go shopping with you. I want to watch a movie with you. I want to watch you play bball. I want to go to sch with you everyday. I want . I really want. Why cant we both take o levels this year? Why am i born one year later? You told me ytd, life is unfair. I agree with that. Im on the fair side now , because i have wad i need. Just doing simple stuffs together , makes me satisfied. I dont ask for more. I dont need you to accompany me 24/7. Just 2 days a week is sufficient. But we are meeting only once a week. Because of your studies. Its okay. I really hope tt me sacrificing my one month will bring me something good. I really hope you will still love me like how you did.
The thought of you going poly next year , makes me feel scared. People always tell me , guys change when they go to poly. Is that right ? Can mine dun change? I hope trusting you can make you be with me forever. Dont change baby.
I've think too much huh. Its alright. I believe baby will nt leave me like how he left his others. I believe i can hold baby tight , and never let him go. I believe in you baby , thats why i agreed to let you take care of me last year. I knew you will nt hurt me , that's why aft so long , i agreed to be with you. You get it ? ive got high hopes on you. Dont disappoint me. Anyone can , but nt you. We are meant to be together . I love everything of you. I love the way you looked at me. I love the way you kiss me. I love the cards you've wrote for me. I love the way you love me. I love the seriousness when ure on the court. I love the way you write. I love the way you argued with me. I love being all wrong whenever we argue. I love how you secure me when im feeling insecure. I love the time when i cried so badly and you wanted to know why, and ignored me because i said , nothing. I love the challenge you gave me. I love the way you told me who you hated. I love the way you sing. . . . The list is endless. This love is gonna be endless too.
Being with you fr 11 mths , make me learnt many new stuffs. Make me learn to cherish wadever i have. Make me learn to be stronger . Also , after every arguements we had , my love for you became stronger , and stronger. i dont want next year to come. i din even want this year to come. Baby , remember this , do well for your o levels, and spend all your time with your darling alrights ? Make the happy moments we had come back , once again. Im nt saying im nt happy now. I just want to stay with him all the time. Who dont right? HAHA ! Treasure me. Cherish me , for that this love is happiness. This love is a gift from god. Who will be better than you ? Who will be better than me? No one's better than you. But me? I aint sure. Im not the best , but i can be, i will be. Treat me well alrights ! :} I really cant imagine the days that i have to overcome it alone.
Lets enjoy our this year tgt okay ? :} Next year having my os alr, also , dun let anything happen . Stay by me , give me support okay ? :]
Baby , youre not a want , but a need.
Iloveyou
PS, im going to sleep now :D Anything messgae me alrights !
PSS, im not sad or anything , I just thought of last year.
PSSS, The reason for me to think alot , is because im doing nothing most of the time. LOL!
PSSSS, I want to see baby nownownownow!
PSSSSS, I miss the days i spend with Cheryl too. :/
PSSSSSS, Sebastian yuen , i miss you ! ;]
PSSSSSSS, I want this love , to last forever. make it come true baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment