Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009



The only regret in my life is why cant i be a better person.
Im always told that , im a good person.
But am i? Am i someone who is worth being with? Am i someone who you can have faith in? Am i someone who is really good? If i really is, why am i facing something ive always feared to face? They say its life. Yes life. But what makes people have such little faith in me? Okay , lets say , if im good. Why does people hate me ? Why why why? Ive got so many questions hanging , without an answer. Am i really someone who is good? Someone , please tell me the answer , WITH A REASON. I see nothing good in me. Hah. Maybe there is something. Like.......................... Im hardworking ? LOL! But there's so many people out there, who is even more hardworking than me. Im doubting myself and , life goes on. I want everything to be like last year. I have never wanted it to change. But it seemed like everything changed.

HAH. Miss ting is stopping her nonsense. She is now entertaining a 10 year old kid , who added me on facebook. Aloy kuon's sis. LOL . im like scaring her.-.- Saying that din her mummy tell her not to talk to stranger. HAHAHHA. Okay, im really tired. mentally and physically. I hope this life end soon. Im on the edge of breaking down. Someone, save me. No , not some normal person can save me. HAHA. Im off to continue watching my x family :D i was stuck at tt drama since last year? HA. cant believe one year past this fast. :]

Once again , I LOVE SEBASTIAN YUEN ZHAO XUAN! :D
-
Edited on 27 october.
Ive told myself, i dun wanna care anymore. Because u said so. You say that dunnid me to care. Okay , it reallyreallyreally hurt alot. But i think, i still wanna care. I want to care about you. I want you to care about me too. Ive done so many for you. All for you. Can you do something for me too? Maybe i aint that important to you anymore. But u still is veryvery important to me. Oh gosh. Life is getting difficult. I don't know who am i now. I have no motivation in life , i have no aims, no goals. Nothing. No dream too. Save me from myself. OH MY GOD. I HATE JIAYAN. i really hate myself. ):

1 comment:

  1. You're not good, neither are you bad. Cheer up! You can't please everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete