I have a lot to update , let me say about my exams , English paper was a total failure , but oral was 25/40 . Is that good ? No. Because Vivian scored ten marks more than me. I hope i really can pass my English , don't wanna drop to NA or stay back or whatever crap. x: Then Social Studies , That's .... HAHA ! At least i could do my SEQ , because i studied ! :D But SBQ , somehow ................. NOt bad la ehs ? I only hope SS could pull my Humanities results up. :/ THEN CHINESE! I TOTALLY DUN UNDERSTAND THE SUPER CHEEEEM PASSAGE , and im prepared for the worst. HAHA !
You knw , i've studied. I've studied everyday , but i still do badly. Evil rights x.x But , let's just cheer up xD Everyone's so moody. Qiqi was so tired , Jingxuan totally didn't wana study . Laughs , we went to study fr geog / history and chem this morning , @ 5am we started. Laughs , hardworking bunch of idiots huh? :O Drank coffee this morning , AND IM FEELING SO NIOT SLEEPY. HAHA ! Seriously lohhh. :D:D:D!
I am going to study Amaths after i update my blog , and bio and physics and Emaths :D Concentrate more on Amaths today :] I MUST DO WELL FOR THE AMATHS PAPER !!!!!! Oh , i realise i didn't talk about Emaths paper 1. Good piece of news , I am quite confident for the paper. I knew how to do everything , just hoping that i did not do it wrongly , or have any careless mistakes. I checked 3 times , everytime i check , there is 1 mistake. They asked for radius , i gave diameter. Phew. I mixed up the coordinate of X and Y , Phew ! Laughs , i can't remember anymore. I hope i could score all my maths paper. :} Enough about EXAMS.
I hate exam rush. HAHA ! Well , Today's a day that my brother is officially 17 years old ! :D
Happy birthday Brother , you've been the best brother i ever had , and will ever have.
Always being there for me , helping to fix the comp and killing viruses , HAHA ! :D
Always buying simple simple stuffs for me and never complain about me , when i always complain about you. HAH !
I think you are the best brother ever loh :]
Really appreciate to have you as my brother ,
I really dunno how am i going to survive w/o you when you go for NS . :/
I love you brotherrrr ! ♥
hee , i love the time you always gave in to me xD
HAHA ! you see , im such a lucky girl to have wadever i need.
Okay , and also , on my way home , I SAW NEO HUI XIAN ! ( she's playing bball O:! )
wow , I miss her sooooooo damn much ! Wow. I thought of the times we spent together in primary school , how much i missed it. She didn't make it for Teacher's day , and really hope could meet her again ! :D ugh , Ain said she wna meet me after exams :DD!
umm , I can't rmb what i wanted to post. Forgetting everything. Oh , I have exams on marking day while the rest of the school have holidays. :/
Maybe i shall dedicate one paragraph for Baby :D
BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY! LOL! I miss you ! HAHA !Even though i just saw you in the morning. LAUGHS! Hee , You've been always sending me goodluck messages ! And sure , brought me good luck :D Hee, with you cheering me on , I am sure to do well in my EOY. :D Am just left with Comb physic and bio , pure physics and bio , amaths paper one and two , Emaths paper 2! Then im free for the time being.HAHA ! :] Baby must do well for your o level wor. its like 6 days aft my exams. :/ Then i will be off at 9 nov , back at 13th. :/:/:/ And another bad news , i may need to go for another camp for YOG de during 8 dec till 12 dec. Damn clash. :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/ i think i will reject the Bintam trip if they wan me to go :] its during 20+ nov. hehs , :] Its for you okay , i don't think i can stand so many days w/o you. HAHA !
I think i really should get going now. Goodbye!
BABY , I LOVE YOUUUUU !
We aint perfect , but you are the perfect one for me ♥
PS: i may not update my blog for the next one week.
PPS: im looking forward to MONDAY.
PPPS: PS I LOVE YOU IS A NICE BOOK TO READ.
PPPPS: Miss me , Message me ! :} Study hard !
PPPPPS: GOODLUCK EVERYONE! xD
Last PS : Im turning into a nerd 8D
No comments:
Post a Comment