After having a bad day ytd , i thought today would be a better day,
But i was wrong.
There's only myself to blame.
Anyway,
JIAYAN WENT TO STUDY TODAY!
xD
Studied for 3 hrs, and went walking ard. Super bored!
LOL.
Went to find zhaoxuan afterwards/
and he headed off to training, while i go home.
Kor nearly did nt want to let me use the comp.
Phew.
LOL. nearly sceamed at him.
LOL!
waited for half an hour to my turn :}
wahahaaaa. Im still thinking of tmr.
Whr shld i go? I want to meet zhaoxuan tmr.
That was my original plan. LOL!
ah damns.
i shld be watching newmoon on sunday. yipee.
I hope i still can go dinner with you zhaoxuan ! xD
Because i told my fren that i need to leave at latest 6.
Hehs. :]
I promised you and myself not to cry,
Also promised myself to be a happy girl ;]
You are nt dead yet right. LOL!
xDDD
OKAY!
I cnt wait for monday's training ! xD
wahhaa. Okay , I'll end here.
GOODBYE PEOPLE.
And enjoy your hols :}
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment