Aiyoh, Wanted to upload photos. But blogger is so slow! Forget it hah :}Hmm, pretty Jiayan had enjoyed her day with her precious VOLLEYBALL mates ! :D Went to Escape to play , play with them is extremely fun xD Hmm , Kept shouting and shouting even though im not scared. LOL! so fun laaahhh ! xD Enjoyed my day with them laaaa. woah. The people who made my day are : Eechan , Carmen , Rachel and Corey. LOL! Laughs esp much in the choochoo kiddy train ride. xD . You guys shld knw why. AND YOU KNW WHAT ? Alot of the workers there are SUPER fierce. Very scary sia. all give scary eyes and talk in scary tone. LOL! Scare me only ): HAH! Actually wanted to go ehub fr dinner. Due to lack of time because of Chan's work , we had lunch in burger king, but ate julius circius (sp) Nice leh. And expensive leh. LOL. :]
I LOVE MY VB MATES ♥
Sad thing is, After having so much fun, I got home and got scolding for NOTHING. WTH. Use comp half an hour say until like whole day. wth la. Hols wan me study whole day meh? I reached home early tdy because im bloody tired, and i have to do so many housework. i aint robot okay. .-.-!!!!!!!!!
Anyway , apart from that,
I dunno wad to say la. But im utterly disappointed by you. Seriously la, whatever i choose to believe, is my own problem. Whatever i do , is also my problem. I dun mind if you care for me. But , is this the way you care for me ? Hurting me by saying bad things about people ard me? Yes, you said sorry once and again. But after one sorry today, Tmr ? You continued. I know everything you said to other people or to me, is because you care for me , and worry that im hurt or whatever. But, even if i am, why must i get hurt by you now? Seriously la, im having a hard time with my family now, and wad now? You expect me to care for you even after wad you've said? Maybe you are right. I never know. But i believe no one , but myself. Even if i got things wrong, It's myself to blame. i will never blame anyone else for anything that happen to me, because everything is in my own hands , and i decide my own fate. I chose this, What now? Give me the blessings ? Or continues saying bad things about us? Your choice. I hate to lose a great friend. I hate to say this to someone who cared for me so much when i needed someone. I hate it. But i chose to do it is because, you are going too far, Too much. You can say im influenced by him, or wadever. But please, i am still me. i might change alot since sec1, who dont ? you changed alot too. its been one year since we talked so much. I admit, you changed alot. You've became more and more emo, which made me had a hard time trying to talk to you and nt hurt you. Ive tolerated alot. The things you told me, and other people are different. I've tried hard to continue letting you be my great friend. But, you've really done too much. He is impt, so are my friends ok? imptness of people in my life : Family 34% Friends 33% Love 33%. Okay ? So can you please please please STOP saying bad things about us behind our back ? You knw who you are.
okay , Done saying. .
Anyways, talking ti jiaqi make me feel happy xD
but she sound so sian. )))))):
Ok la, dinner time !
And aft dinner, ep 32! xDDDDDDD
Addicted. x:
OKAY!!!!!!!!
GOODBYE. :}
(I love Zhaoxuan)
No comments:
Post a Comment