The worst thing on earth is that, when you just reach home after a very very tiring camp , and ur home is in a mess that requires you to clear the mess your family made. I was in a shock loh. LOL! IM BACK FROM OBS. WAHAHAHHA. I know little ppl miss me. Doesnt matter-.- I MISS HOME. HAHA. ok. let me tell you my first times:
First time pitching a tent ,
first time sleeping in a tent ,
first time kayaking fr long hours ,
first time getting stuck in a mud ,
first time getting MYSELF covered with mud ,
first time getting sandflies bite ,
first time having a wild snake BESIDE me ,
first time seeing SUPER big size and fat worms ,
first time walking fr 24 km ,
first time going to pulau ubin!
first time not bathing fr a day when i spent my day in salt water
thr's so many more first times.
im super tired.
tiredtiredtired.
imagine walking fr 24 km the whole day (with a SUPER heavy bag pack ,like more then 6kg++?)-.-
ugh. muscles ache , blisters , scratches , cuts , ...
They are all experience , which was worth it.
:D
i love Engsoon so muchies !
Its like , we are hyper tgt, low tgt.
woah. its the best group i ever had fr camp lohs !
because all veryveryvery hyper de ma.!!! HEH! :D
Aiyoh. I tired until dinner also dun feel like eating loh.
yesterday , trek the whole day
only drink water ad eat a bit. reach camp site,
everyone cooking while i did nt have the appetite. LOL.
forced myself to eat aft tt :}
aiyoh.
this song keep playing in my head :/
Take my hand ,
take a breath ,
hold me close ,
and take one step.
HAHA. ok. I MISS YOU D:
well. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment