
090310 is a bad day.
From morning , i have had people irritating me and pissing me off.
Till lesson time , because i was in a bad mood and Shermaine did what she always did to me, she got scolded by me. (Oops)
After school , someone told me that she doesn't want to ________ .
Then after my meeting , i was kept off by Mrt to talk to Hazel and Zunur.
After that , blahblahblah.
And now he is not replying me.
And in a very tiring day , i can't even make myself fake a smile. (damn)
(because ytd was super tiring and i did nt sleep well ) LOL!
LOL. retarded.
I have such a bad day and i decided to not have my dinner.
Instead , i spend my dinner time on comp :}
I hope this will bloody cheer me up.
UGH. And today's Amaths TA was a piece of crap.
Last qn 100% lose 4 marks. (thats 10% of the total)
O:
But the good thing is i am able to prove all proving qn. 6marks ^^
hmph.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day. ):
Im so not going to study for geog.
Don't care le.
If i carry on studying , i will go mad someday.
Actually , i think i have to study for my geog.
Failing is worst than going mad. Who cares?
:]
Shall go off now. JIAYAN JIAYOU!
DON'T CARE EVERY SHIT LE LA.
CARE SO MUCH WAD YOU GET?
NOTHING RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
ugh.
End off here.
Anyway , i've replayed 感动天感动地 3 times alr. LOL.
PS: I love myself but i hate my life. LOL.
Shall end off with a smile ;]
ALL I NEED NOW IS A CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM.
(but i doubt i will have it.)
Goodbye :}
♥SYZX.

No comments:
Post a Comment