Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spot JJLin ! :D
It's quite blur anyway, maybe you can see it in facebook if any kind soul will upload and tag. Today , my internet is very slow! LOL. I went out of school dry , reached home wet. Wow. The thunder was really scary ! And especially the dark dark weather , it seem like the world is really going to end soon. How soon will the world end? When are people going to cherish what they have now and now ask for more , more and MORE! Why can't they be contented? Hah , i am happy with my life now , but i wish everything to end soon because i dont want to lose anything. Ah whatever. Im very hungry now and there's no food. I need to study now because exam is in a week's time. I need to do more maths because i understand nothing about amaths. I need to build myself up from everything because my life now is not easy. I need to receive a reply from ♥ because im missing you and the last msg i received was yesterday. I need to get so many things out of my head that im going to get a headache soon. I need to go and have a long run because im getting fat. I need to go and meet some of my friends because we are losing contact soon. I need to go shopping because shopping makes me forget so many things. I need to have a hot bath now because i had a cold one just now. I need someone to talk to me now because i feel so bored and tired now. I need to relax my mind now. OK , MAIN POINT , I NEED YOU AND I NEED FOOD NOW! UGH.

Today , was a fantastic day. Maybe not that fantastic , but still, wasn't that bad. Had physics test and amaths test , and i spotted 2 mistakes for my physics paper alr (Y) amaths? Many many many. HAHA. Anyone know what Shermaine did to me? She took a penknife and cut my hand. ITS STILL RED NOW! HAHA. Just now was ichy. Damn you. But i got my revenge alr. HAHAHA ! Damn retarded, but had fun la ^^ heh. I shall go have my dinner now. ta!

♥, i love you no matter what ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment