Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

The top is the YTSA Leadership CAMPPPPP! :D
BELOW , Is the SENTOSA TRIP W/ My VB BABES ♥

 NOW , ITS MY CLASSMATES! :D ♥
OK! HAHAHA Done! It's just some random photosssss. Up there , is 3 out of 5 of my impt people ! :D
The other two is my baby and my family. Didn't take any photo with my family , din get the photos i took with baby. So couldn't upload. But im sure that you guys have enough of pictures huh? :]
As you can see , i went to YTSA camp from 11-13 June. :] I had a wonderful time with themmmm ! Love them soooo much ! Its like everyone is as high , as hyper as you , you won't feel bored at any point of time! Because there will be something entertaining going on ! HAHA! If you think im crazy , you should see them. THEY ARE WORSEEEEE. OOOOO:! HAHAHA! Ok , and YTSA become Young team spamming ambassador. LOLLLLL PIANG EH! FACEBOOK PEEK , SPAM UNTIL 1600++ comments. LOL I just clear 300+ emails , today i recieve another 300+ emails! Thanks ahhhh.

HMM , As you can also see , i went to play beach vb with my babes @ sentosa on 15 June ! :D It was wonderfulllllllll/ Although i became soooo black that Jermaine say he don't recognise me , Cheryl say im darker than her , but the most impt is , I HAD FUNNNNNN!!!! ♥♥ My babes are always soooo wonderful ! Can't wait for the next outing people 1 :D:D heheheheeeeeee.

And well , th peeks with my classmates are during mindchamps ! HAHAHA WE ALLLLL ARE CHAMPPPPPS! :DDD Im in a AWESOME class , WITH AWESOME PEOPLE! ♥ :D They never fail to make me laugh ! HAHAHA! Esp that Ruixian ahhhhh. AMA TTM! HAHA! :D

Okay , let me talk about todayyyyy! I went to school to study with Cheryl , Ruixian , Felice , Kahheng , Boo , Terrence , Aaron and myself ! :D I finish my summary ! And almost a paper of amaths, HAHAHAH! Okay , went to school for some reason , but sadly , we din get to see him. Or maybe is SHE don't get to see him. You should see how her face become after that when we saw that msg. DISAPPOINTMENT FACEEEE! Feel damn sad for herrrr. I understand how you feel kkkkkk! HAHAHAHA! :} Nvm laaaa , we must always look at the bright side of life. SO WHAT MANXZXZXZXZZZXZXZ.HAHAHAHA! WAHAHHAAAA HOMED AFT TTTTTT.

Okay , back here again. I feel damn tired. My eyes are dryyyyy and i have no idea whyyyy! HAHA! RHYMESSS! HAHAHHA :D ALRIGHTS , I BETTER GO OFF TO COOK MY STUFFS FOR MY KOR NOWWWZXZXZ/ GOODBYEEEEZXZXZ !♥

ZHAO XUAN AH ZHAO XUANNNNNNNN!. I MISS YOU LAAAAAAAAA! HMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDD:!

No comments:

Post a Comment