Pages

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Hello. That's my first time using my lappy's webcam. (: Hair was somewhat in a mess, but still pretty.
--
Today is the day i realise you still matter a lot to me. Haven't talk to you for days alr. Do you know how how much i miss you? Do you miss me? Hah. I should stop dreaming that you will still miss me now right? How stupid can i be. I know deep down in my heart i still love you deeply. I knew you would make a change in my life or i wont even accept you 2 years back. I knew you would treat me very well. I knew you would be the best i ever had. But am i? Am i someone who changed your life? Am i someone who would be the best you ever had? If i am , prove it. I dont like this ): No one likes it. All i ever wanted was something simple. Not so complicating. If you say you miss me, i dont see your msg. If you say you still love me, i dont think not talking to me is a way of loving me. Idk . Do you miss me? Do you still love me? Or are you happier without my presence, Without someone there to irritate you everyday? If you are happier, Im contented. I dont wanna care about how i feel anymore. I just want you to be happy. Hope you are living fine, working hard fr your exams. And enjoying your holiday.
All without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment