





























Photos not in order (:
--
Hello(: This is a tired girl blogging tonight. I feel extremely tired . seriously. My eyes are dry, my back is aching and my mind ain't functioning well. What's happening to me? Hmm. My body system down i guess. HAHA! anyway, I went out with Beatrice today (: We went to Nex to walk around ! Had fun with her though. Had prata and walk walk! Then suddenly i received a message from Liying, asking whether i was at Nex! She's working thr! HAHA! So we head back and look for her. (:
Wellwell, otw to nex, we took train to paya lebar and change to circle line. But we were too engross with some xiasuay kind who say ppl xiasuay, WE MISSED THE STOP! HAHAHAH! Then we took the train back ((: Well, after Nex, we went back to tamp for KOIIIII! HAHAAH! Our original plan was to go JX house to watch movie. But he was out with cousin. So that left us with no choice, but to roam around in tampines. I went to thread my eyebrows and then we went to tm , cs , t1 back and forth! HAHAHA! Went to Tm and saw Shermaine and Libing workin! HAHA! Slacker for life sia that two. Give out flyer like nt giving out one. stand thr giggle. LOL! Then we thought of gg to customer service to look for weixuan, but weixuan was lucky, she wasn't working. But mingwei was! HAHAHAHA! Disturbed him. AND THE GIRL BESIDE HIM GAVE US THE ' HEY WEIRDOS ' STARE! HAHAH! WTH SIA. continued roaming ard, and went to take some peeks and play with make up. HAHAHAH!
I had fun today. Did you beatrice? AM i suppose to ask 14 rhetorical qns? Oh no, i shouldnt. Because i dont wanna kiss your ___ (: hmmmm. Im a tired tired girl, im gg to sleep soon (:
So many things happened ytd. Drained me out totally. Really. I hope i can sleep my troubles away ): I feel damn bad. really. Ah. crap. I shall try to be less kind ? Hmm, nope. i shld learn to know when to be nice and when not to. I think. AH crap. If you are reaqding, im sorry(: But im nt sure if you knw its you or not. :/ But you knw i really luv you (: I didnt do what i did on purpose. i was really insensitive though. Sorry ):
Ok, so. N lv results was ytd! How's yrs? Congrats if you did well. I believe everyone will do well if they give their best. (: Wahahahahha! HEHEHEHE. IM NERVOUS FR MYSELF. I WANT TO DO WELL FR OS OMG. :/ Omg. i dont wan 2011 to come~ :/
Im gna write my new year resolution soon. HAHAHAHAAH! :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHahahhAhahahahAHHAHAHAHA
Im gg crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) okay la. goodnight people ((:
I shld keep my distance (:
I really feel like gg to some other countries for a month, leaving all the problems and troubles behind :/
No comments:
Post a Comment