THIS IS MY FAV YO HAHAHAH ♥














hello, If you dont kno, this is my new boyf. :) I luv him so much, like really forever loving him! Hahahahha muacksy. LOL!!! Anyway, i just dyed my hair, and missed penguin's dinner outing! :/ but thr will always be next time right? :) Im gg to Msia tmr! fro 1feb to 6feb!!! Might not be able to online for long when im thr though. like use a while only. but im bring my poker thr to play :))))))))))) Hehee, this cny, let's hope it will be fun~! But Jiayan, please control what you consume~ I DONT WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT OMG. !!!!!!!!! I will! Hope i will win money. hahahhaHAHAHAHHAA ok la, i hope everyone enjoy thier cny too! :)Ah, actually im so tired! i still hav to help my cuzzie to pack her luggage! i hope these peeks entertained you:) HAHAH. My hair colour nt very obvious though. LOL. Nvm la hor? :) Enjoy ur Cny ppl.
Hugs and kisses especially from Jiayan ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment