Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hey! I thought this look kinda funny. HAHA! i was at twitter, then one my friend posted the first one, then another friend of mine posted that. HAHA! Ok , they dont kno ea oth! :) Sensored everything ah!! HAHAA!!! Im such a considerate person . LIKE REAL. Ok.

Hello everyone! This is gna be a shorty short short post!! I have the time, So i just type a quick one alright! :) HAHA!!! Oh well. today was an awesome day out with W! Although we went no whr, but i still enjoy my day ah! HAHAHA! This kind of thing is see company one leh :) Tmr is my orientation day 1! thr's three days . i hope it will be fun! :) Oh well, im happy that i can see Ai tmr! HAHAHA!! Any many oth friends! :)

LOLLLLLLLLLLL. Meeting jx to go sch tgt tmr (((: haven met him fr ages.............. :) Ok la.

end nowwww its 1203 :) Have fun in sch tmr :) goodnight !!!!! ♥

I love chu.

No comments:

Post a Comment