Hi guys! I haven been blogging for quite long!! I am so so so tired! Not feeling very well for weeks already. How can? Dont even know how to make myself feel better. I feel weak even when im walking home. Cannot even wake up early no matter how early i sleep. Feel hungry but no appetite. Oh my. i think im gonna die! HAHAH!! Been reaching home so early these few days and seldom get the chance to meet my boyf :(
Oh well, these few days i feel really lost in life. My results are neither here or there. Im quite stupid and blur at everything. Having a goal which seem impossible. Totally no mood to do anything all the time. I told myself to study, and i study, but my results is always not there yet. Always telling myself to wake up early because i dont wanna miss lesson, but my body just dont want to listen to my mind. Everyone seem to know where they are heading to. While me, im like a soulless person floating around everywhere.
I feel not competent enough for everything. I dont excel in anything. Cant even find my strengths when they search for one. Sports studies i excel in none. How can!! I know i need to do something with my life but it feels as though there is this barrier here blocking my way, not allowing to pass through. I get so stressed up so easily and i dont know how to stop it. Demoralised when people compare me with someone, but when i ponder about it, i really feel like i should be there, but i am not. Am i not working hard enough?
Life seems to get even harder while i age. And i need to buck up seriously! Dont know what is happening to me, but i will work hard, even harder for what i want to achieve. GO JIAYAN!!
I believe many of u out there feels the same. Im not like sad or whatever. Its just an indescribable feeling that i dont know what it is. Oh well, i better do something with my life before i waste it away T.T
Ok im done for the day, famished and headache. Not my day~
byebye ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment