Good evening world :)
How's life? Ive just gotten my timetable. And its quite bad. Long days long days long days. But at least better than 9-6 everyday :)
I wanted to post in chinese today, but i dont remember how to get the settings to change lang to chinese. I think what i want to express today, i will express it better, typing in chinese. Oh well...
Reason why i got the feel to post today is that im missing someone so badly. Well, i miss you. If you have no idea, im telling you now. I MISS YOU SO BADLY. I've read through our texts and whatapps. And it felt like you're right beside me. How i miss texting you all day. When i miss you really badly, the wait to next see you is at most 4days. When you're around, 4 days was unbearable. What about now?
You got me thinking. Thinking how bad was i for the past year. Thinking how i can improve myself, my attitude. How i know how much u hate it when i suddenly feel angsty out of a sudden. HAHA!! Some times even i myself want to know, want to understand why. But im like trying my very best to control it. And when you ain't around, its worse. I overthink stuffs. Every single thing i overthink. And when im feeling slightly more normal, i thought, how stupid am i to feel this way just now. HAHA!! Sometimes its really ridiculous. And i know it myself.
Can you please come home and control me? I want to see you. Grab your fatty tummy. Lie on your firm shoulders and hook your arms. I want to travel a million miles for you. I dont care what other people always tell me, Stupid, crazy, whatever. I like myself this way. I dont mind travelling a million miles just to see you for an hour. I dont mind reaching home at 12am everyday just to see you for a few more hours. But you aint giving me the chance now bitch. Come back home and tell me im fat. Come home and disturb my leg hair. Come home and we shall go for a smoke break together. Come home and we can do so many so many things together. Just come home?
Stupid boyf is stupid. Why go for 40days T.T
I've got soooooo much to share about my tiger. I wanna practise my drills with you. I want to treat you like my passenger and brief you about the overwing exit. I want to do cpr on you. AHHAHHAA!!!
Ok la. i wanna get back to watching my drama alr. This dramaaaaa is so nice!!! Now im trying, im learning to accept how you can treat your best friend. I mean, i may get jealous over certain stuffs. But many times i know im slightly overboard and i can hear from the tone of your voice that you hate it a lot a lot. So im really trying to accept how sweet two of you may sound. Because like you said, it make me feel like im at the bottom of everything by getting jealous over someone who's attached. I will never forget what u said. Jealousy. Girls. Seriously. :/ Alright. JIA YOU JIA YANNNNNNNNN ;)
Ok le bye! Enjoy your remaining of holidays for some of you, AND HAVE FUN IN SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF YOU! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment