What's the best feeling in your life? Mine is to be beside my love one and watch him sleep. Decided to stay over at darling's place and he's already sleeping like a pig. Being under the dame blanky with him in this chilly weather, watching him sleep and listening to his breathes, might be the best thing I can ever hope for in life.
Will it be the Same 20 years later? I certainly hope so. But No one have the certain answer. So I am cherishing every moment with my fatty boy. Oh how cute he look when he's asleep. Hehehe!
If the world every end on the 21st, I'm already contented with life. Glad to say. I'm just too lazy to continue living and I don't want any of these things to change.
Well. So glad that all the Downs we've been through have been over. It was a havoc. And I'm glad it did make our love stronger. I don't know how it works, but it really did. Boy, how I love you so. ♥♥ u gotta stay with me because you are the only one person in my life that can make me as Happy as a unicorn and as sad as a sloth. LOL. Seems like I use wrong words but Who cares. U get what I mean. HAHAHA!!!!
OK time to cuddle to sleep tonight. Goodnight! Thanks heaven for the rain (: can't make my night even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment