As promised to my Darling boy, I shall update my blog.
Hello (:
I'm using my phone to update because my computer is being such a bitch. Maybe not my comp, But the Wi-Fi. SINGTEL. LOL. So I've been surviving on 3g for the past week.
March has even a great month for me. Maybe not the start of March, But mid March has been great. Maybe It's because we all are having holidays! HAHA. Love holidays. Who don't? You get to earn money, relax, enjoy life, go overseas, and plan your own schedule to work and play.
I was pretty surprised how He reacted when I went to club the Other night. But I am glad He reacted the way He did. It pretty much shows that He cares for me. That's thinking positive. Trust is another thing. I am still wondering,how much does He trust me when I go to such places. I dare to say when he club with his friends, I trust him 100% . Even when He goes for a long trip, overseas, I still trust him. But my trust is too much That sometimes I have to deceive myself for things that I shouldn't have trusted. But I still try my best to trust him. Trust, is the most important in a relationship. We all know that. Maybe I've done things wrong in the past that broke that small trust, Maybe I'm just another slut to him, Maybe It's not me. Not gonna think hard about it though.
I'm still glad He care.
Anyway. That's problem resolved. So... well since my fat boy is reading this, I just want to Let you know how much you mean to me (: all the days we've spent together, the laughter, the times I've enjoyed by just playing games with you, by just fighting with you or just something simple, I don't know how you do it. But you Really made me a very happy girl. Laughing out loud till your mum seem annoyed. Laughing out loud with you. At times we fight, at times we quarrel. But Thank you, for opening up and tell me how you felt. Thank you for sitting down with me to talk things out in a nice way and clearing it. Thanks for being So awesome! (:
One more thing, don't always think about saying bye If u have a problem with me. We can resolve it together OK? You and your negative thoughts!! HAHAHAHA.
But I Really miss your smile now ):
HEHE and!!!! I'm going Kl with my Darling in a day. I'm pretty excited about it hehehe. Can't wait ~~~~~ hehehe. OK time to go!! Goodbye!
Wallace toh, I guess I say this a million times a day, but you should know every time I say it, I mean it. GO FUCK YOURSELF. HAHAHAAHAHA KIDDING. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment