Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tuesday ((:

Hello. Since I am on flight and have nothing to do, let me just type a post and blog it on ground. 

Today is today when I come back from Shen zhen. And I really love how fast time is passing. I sent my dada to Pasir Ris for his bookin and then, went to fetch jc from the airport ! Interesting huh. I waited for damn long for him la. But it's ok. At lease his dad fetched me home hahaha !! 

Well I returned home and watched some friends, I think my dada trained me pretty well. By two am, I dozed off alr. So I finished up my episode and went to bed ! I woke up pretty late today, but because I end work damn late, i need to wake up later if not i will feel so tired. 

But here I am, woke up, find no food at home, cooked Maggie, go for flight, and chill on flight. Not much food to eat. Lucky I'm not hungry. And also, having a pretty bad tummy. Why )): 

Ok la. Shall go to pee now. And I will post this up when I reach sin, prolly at 6am Lol!!

And now it's 940, normally I will receive a call around this time. But not today. Sigh pie.. I miss u sweetie! Really do. 

Returned from flight and I'm so glad I stayed up to watch some friends. At least I get to talk to my dada for a while. Happy girl is me ! Now I can have sweet dreams alr. Aww ((:

Goodnight mateys!

No comments:

Post a Comment