Sorry i didn't blogged recently, I was so tight with time, rushing here and there and I'm feeling so exhausted. Today is my one off day. But I spent half the day completing one assignment. 4 more to go! I miss my darling so much...
He's in field camp... So no calls nor texts. No hugs and kisses ): faster come back k! I hope you're alright, and not half dead alr... Please be alright...
Well, just now I was looking through my stuffs, and I really love cards. All my cards that were given to me is still with me, and they are my precious. There's so many missing stuff along the way, missing love while we grow older. I'm only 19 and I'm feeling it. I think when I'm 30, the only one that will be there, should be my lovely husband. And my kids. Yeah. Long way.
I saw so many nice and lovely cards... And it made me reminisce about the old good time in sec school. What have I become. Sigh piez. Anyway...
I still miss Wallace. And it's time to rest ! Goodnight darling,and goodnight everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment