Well, this weekend was my 19th birthday and it feels like a normal day. And yeah, that's what I want. I've decided, why make birthdays so big? I'm not that great anyway. And My birth is definitely not making anyone feel proud. Whoever can leave me, left. Whoever is left, I can't seem to learn to cherish. And yes, 19 years old, I want to be more matured... And I realize something! I did not make a birthday wish this year!!! How can I forget that.......... How now... )):
But on the bright side, I'm glad I had a great time with my darling on my birthday, the day before my birthday, two days before my birthday, and the day after my birthday. HAHAHA. I don't want to be pampered with gifts, I don't want to be loaded with food. I just want everyone around me to be happy. And if everyone is happy, I am too.
Well, I'm not in the best mood today, and it's quite bad... Everywhere is aching so bad too la! But my dada didn't seem to understand... Still wanna pick a fight with me. Sigh piez. Haha but I'm better alr, I hope. Hais.. Hahaha but no doubt, he's still the best I would ever have, and so much more than what I deserve.
Thank you darling, for making my weekend awesome. And the birthdate you planned. Although none of your plan worked, but I'm still happy because I get to spend it with u without fighting or crying or whatever shit that can happen. But u still can bring me to eat another day, we can still make pancakes one day, and my card, u still have to make it for me ): and my present, wanna just buy from airport? HAHAHA I DAMN THICK SKIN TSK!!
Ok la, I shall go sleep alr. See u my army boy, in 6 days. Next weekend gonna be so short cause of exams )): but, next next weekend we have the whole of fri to sun, min and tues night to ourselves! Hehe ok goodnight (:
No comments:
Post a Comment