I just typed a whole lot of crap. And i deleted all of it. Because i am going to really look at the bright side of everything. I guess even i can't bring myself to love me, how are you going to love me? How can anyone love me? I am a nobody since i was born. I never knew the definition of being loved and needed. Until i met you. But now, as usual, i don't feel loved or needed anymore.
I am glad you said you are going to try. But all im getting now, is not honest words. You are not being truthful to me, You are not telling me how r u really feeling. You are also not telling what is the problem. You kept saying you feel that you are not good enough for me. But nobody is ever good enough for anyone. Nobody is perfect, and there is no perfect one.
The moment i became comfortable with you, you say we are too comfortable. We are together for 4 years, If we ain't comfortable now, then we are really weird. 4 years... 4 years later you realise you are not good enough. Ironic isn't it? Don't worry. I ain't good enough for anyone either. But i try to make them feel worth it. I try to be good enough. But we will never be.
So, now, i will try to love myself more. I really really hate myself a lot btw.
And it's normal to feel scared and tired at some point of time. And it's normal to realise you actually need some other people more than certain people. It's normal for feelings to fade. It's normal to feel irritated and annoyed. It's normal................................
No comments:
Post a Comment