Went to do our volleyball tee and her class tee, and asked about my class tee. Many tees at one shot. Easy ma :D Wellwell , i am a happy girl today , but with boring lessons. LOL. Didn't enjoy my lessons today , although it's a short day , but it's still not fun. LOL. Sec 4 isn't that great after all. x.x i've been thinking to myself. Why in the hell am i here. Like on this planet , living on a place without conflict, while other people are suffering from natural disaster and conflicts. We are so lucky , yet many of us don't cherish it. Thinking that your life suck. Who's suck more.-.- Maybe we are just too fortunate. Doing things that we think that we do not want to do. But others are hoping that they have the chance to do what we can do. So, please people , cherish what you have now. maybe you would rather regret , or maybe people around you are just ain't good enough. But im not going to care anymore. Do anything to me, i don't care. Make me feel like dying if that makes you happy. ( Included if you won't feel bad :D) LOL.
Okay , that was crap. UGH. I really hope i was in that quake and just die -.- Feels damn tired of life. UGH. Nvm don't care me. LOL. Went to queensway today , If i did not say it just now. I can't remember. Okay , i think i did. LOL. nvm. im getting some bad memory thingy here. Information in my brain is overloaded. I want to end my o lvl :D I want to go overseas and forget everything here. I want to get over all my troubles and stress. I want to forget all sadness , and i want to be a veryveryvery happy person :D Can i? :] HAHA. I believe i can. Provided there's no one there to MAKE ME SAD . HAHA . Okay la. Whatever. Im so bored. I have to go school tomorrow morning. Don't like la. walao. Im very troubled.-.- No idea with what. But i just feel very troubled. Shit, i think im under too much stress. In school , home , Everywhere! UGH.
I think i should stop now before i type down stupid things. LOL. IM CRAVING FOR SUBWAY , eat fresh! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok. Goodbye. May take quite long to update another one.
AND I WATCHED EPISODE 13! WOOO. DAMN NICE. LOL. hope im like them too. after 6 years still can be tgt. hahahahaha.
ok. bye.-.-
I only can hope that you will think about forever like you always did.

No comments:
Post a Comment