Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE :D
Im back home ! LOL.
LOL! well , the photos on top is during the hols ;] Since i have no picture to put , i've decided to put up that because we all look good :D Wellwell, many of my friends went to shopping today for their new year clothes with their family. While walking home , i thought about it. Hmm, how i wish my family will buy new year clothes for me . I had to pathetically buy my own clothes with my own money. x.x LOL! I didn't feel like staying at home today , and asked Jiaqi if she want to accompany me to study later at night. SHE SAID OKAY DE LOH. Make me so happy! But when i reach home , she told me she is lazy ):):): SO I HAVE TO JOLLY WELL STAY AT HOME. To be defiant to myself , I've decided TO NOT STUDY TODAY. HMPH! Laugh. AND AND , not forgetting , i saw a cat lying down under the void deck in a very very odd manner and i nearly laughed out loud! But behind me there's someone , so i giggled only before he thought im from Metta school and want to send me back. AND SOMEONE SAY ME FAT! UGH. But the more i want to go on diet , the fatter i become. HAHAHA. Damn retarded. LOL. Okay la. i go watch my hai pai le. last epi. ugh. STUDY ISN'T FUN AT ALL , BECAUSE I AM NOT ENJOYING MY LIFE TO MY FULLEST. Go school , study , go study , go home , sleep , go school , CCA , study , go home , sleep , go school. . . . . . Aft i step down , IT WILL BE GO SCHOOL , STUDY , GO STUDY , GO HOME , SLEEP. . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . ..  ... . . . .. . ... .  .  shit my life. LOL.ANYWAY. my brother;s here. --.--
Home pisses me off.
edit after wards if im free. good bye.


---- 
YOHYOH! IM BACK!
I've decided to post a longer post because i cannot post a lot of posts! :D
HEHE. I've been not enjoying life, but i've actually been happy :} I am happy for what i am now, happy for who i am with now , all my friends :D HEHE.  Can't believe how easily is my day made and my day is spoilt. But i can say that im a happy girl today :}
Had three hours free periods today , met someone special , went shopping for friend's stuffs. ;] Happy x 4. LOL! Okay, whatever. I feel like screaming. I feel like going out for a vacation. I feel like flying kite. I feel like eating ben and jerry's ice cream. I feel like jumping off the building.
LOL. hehs :D I feel so stress in school. Hate o lvls :}Need some stress time off. :D OKAYYYYYY
I go find something to do le. Im extremely exhausted. okay. Let me go to my pet society and play with my pet. :D
GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT! Anything msg me ! :D
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment