Happy chinese new year to all ! :D
TO Students , i wish you to have improvements in your studies.
TO Adults , i wish you to tio 4D, TOTO, Everything , but not summon :}
TO Myself , i wish you to be a cheerful person throughout the year and to do well for o levels ! :}
TO everyone , I wish everyone will be safe throughout the year and to be healthy.
Happy Valentine's day to all! xD
TO Students , i wish you to last long with ur love if you have , and to those who is chasing someone , to win his/her heart.
TO Adults , If you are married , i wish you to enjoy eating love letters together on this day! If you are not , i hope you to have a great future with him/her ! If you are still trying to win someone's heart, JIAYOU!
To Myself , I hope the one you love will love you forever. And to always celebrate 14Feb with him only. :}
To everyone , I hope you will love everyone around you. Remember , having one more friend is better than having one more enemy :}Hope you to last long with your love and enjoy every blissful moments together :]
Long winded Jiayan have finish her wishes to everyone. My day was horrible. LOL. Not an enjoyable day with myself. Definitely not a good CNY or Valentine's day. Didn't expect anything much anyway. I don't even get to celebrate with my brother. Stupid him. Leave me alone with my family members.-.- They just can't stop giving me advice. LOL. Advice okay leh. But when they keep saying , Its very irritating. Make me feel like im an idiot.-.- Well , Im not very in the mood , so i did not count my angpao money. LOL. I need my cousins to entertain me. But all went overseas. Their father's homeland is malaysia ): BOOHOO.
I FEEL SO LONELY. KORKOR WENT OUT TO CELEBRATE HIS FRIEND's BIRTHDAY. AND ♥ IS NOT REPLYING ME. LOL. Allow me to continue emoing. Jiayan have to start studying tmr. I let myself have a day off due to CNY :} Shall study for my maths and chem test tmr. :}
Well well , What a lonely day for me. :D I don't care. HAHA. Let me watch my Zhong ji san guo ♥
Goodbye. Enjoy your day !
Ps, I love you ♥ , I miss you too. :/

No comments:
Post a Comment