Hello. :D Peeks from beach.
Just a short update ,
I ENJOYED TODAY! :D
Seoul gardened with Jiaqi , Jingxuan , Jermaine , Mrkim , VivianC, Shona
I didn't expect Vivian and Shona to come also. But someone asked. :D
Started eating at 1 pm , ended at 5pm.
I bet the workers are very pissed off with us. HAHA
;D
Went to meet ♥ after that till 10 pm.
LOL!
We fixed puzzle tgt leh! HAHA!
I like ^^
Homed after that :D
(okay , i didn't describe into details. just vaguely. :D)
HAHA. I hope you enjoyed your day too !
Geog challenge tomorrow.
Excited? not at all.
Okay , Whatever. Who will be excited if you have to reach interchange at 6.45am tmr.
-.-
Let me finish off by giving you a motivational quote!
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
goodbye :]
♥100% into you.
No comments:
Post a Comment