HELLO , I decided to post 4 photos in one. :D
Because i found out the new function of the webby. HAHA
Let me use ♥'s photo because i realize it's long since i posted his peeks :}
HAHAHA! :D Alright , Let me tell you about today
060410,
It's 6 April and 22April is my first mid year paper. What am i still doing ? Wellwell , the glad thing is that im still consistent in my work! Keep it uP JY! :D Chem is improving , Physics is also improving , Eng and Chinese is also improving , Geog is definitely deproving , SS? Up down up down. O , I NEED TO WORK HARDER FOR HUMANITIES . For my Amaths , i think im still the same. Borderline . I NEED TO START PRACTISING. Borderline is bringing me no where. Not anywhere near an A. Jiayan , i think you better work harder. :} I CAN DO IT HUH ? :D
OKAY , enough of my progress i school.
Today we had our nafa test. As usual , i got all 5 pts. But the stupid thing was our class starts at 3.45pm. WTH RIGHT? Damn late. The funnier thing was that Mr tan suddenly called me to help the teachers buy bubble tea. And the time was 3.40? LOL. Retard la. So i asked the group of friends i sat with in the afternoon. Cheryl accompanied me to get the bubble teas. Guess how many cups did we buy? FIFTEEN! LOL. LOL. When we go back, did our nafa. And went home. ;] Here am i now. HAHA
Im damn tired today! :DDDDD My plan for today , STUDY CHEM , EMATHS AND AMATHS! :D
Okay , best of luck , goodbye :D ( PLEASE VOTE @ THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER ! ) LOL.
♥, I MISS YOU TTM! I realise im not free tmr due to cip , and you are off on thursday): Im so gonna miss youuuuu! WTH LOHHHHH! So many days nv meet you le. >< HAHA OKAY! I have you in my heart :D HEH ♥
With love , JIAYAN! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment