Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

The only thing we never get enough , is love.
The only thing we never give enough , is love.
Wellwell , ♥'s off to camp. Wonder how will i survive 3 days without msging him. LOL
I will survive right? DUH. Im Jiayan! LOL. Just hope he will msg me at the end of his day , telling me about his day :] ♥, Im hoping. LOL.


Back to normal mode . LOL! I need to go do maths when Cheryl goes online. :} HEH. Im officially happy with my vectors and matrix! :D The whole test , my 4 marks gone was due to carelessness( This im not happy ). But still , i should be contented. :}I can do better in my next test. :D I shall limit myself till 830. Need to study alr. Eating dinner since 730-.-

Hmm , Very lazy to elaborate about today.
Tmr im going to study with qiqi and co. LOL Okay . Allow me to stop crapping.

Anyways , i dreamt about him yesterday. Was so nice ^^ I WANT MOREE! LOL
okay. Goodbye! Thanks for reading , and please vote at the top right hand corner of my blog :} Arigatoh.
Ta. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment