Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

YAY (: Finish uploading.
Wellwell, That was during victory parade. 
Our table tennis was champ again on one game @ moscow ((:
That pink girl is fend tian wei. I think she is the best looking among them all.  So i took a peek with her ((: Ah well, i totally did very badly for my science paper. Im hoping to get a B for Chem. And funnily , still an A for bio phy. LOL. But. This is high expectations. I always expect too much of myself or other people. What to do? I think too highly of them. HAHA ((:  Ah. Tmr's back to normal timetable. Wellwell, Hello textbooks. Hello homeworks, Hello naggers. LOL And Oral is next sat. D:
(: Just hope my bio teecher dun keep pmsing. Her stomach is getting bigger. omgomg! So coool. Hehhh.

BABY, I WANT TO WATCH ECLIPSE WITH YOUUUUUUU! (:

Toodles people. Study hard manxzxzxz ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment