Hello , I know this is flooded of peeks, because i counldn't post for the last few days. Is either im busy with school work , studies , going out , ndp , or whatever. And one more is that when i have the time, BLOGGER DONT ALLOW ME TO POST. HAHA! Well well, Today wasn't a good day. Like what i told Ruixian this morning. I was feeling all so tired of waking up in the morning when i see new msges not from him. But well, who cares.
Hmm hmm, Ytd was our 20th. I enjoyed the day truthfully. But was just wondering why does he look so down. Hmm, maybe im thinking too much.
Hmm, today's extra amaths lesson was kinda fun! HAHA! CHEM PAST SOOOOO FAST . (: AHA! I enjoyed night study today! LOL! Went dinner with beatty and Maggie mee ((: Had cold meee. HAHA DAMN NICE LAAA! I LOVE IT. Had Snow ice. I prefer marine parade de! Qiqi , i will really bring you there (((: Then to Fairprice. Guess what? We saw a couple teacher buying groceries. HAHAHAHAH! Oh well, Then bought some snacks and back to school to study. ((: I DID ALL MY CHEM HOMEWORK TODAY! YAY! HEHHHH (((: But not my amath though.
I need to get my beauty sleep now. ((: I realize i am someone, who is worth to be cherished.
Goodbye people(; No one knows but the people upstairs knows(:
HAHAH
Toodles
TOMORROW WILL BE A VERY GOOD DAY (: I PREDICT. HAHAHAHAAAA♥














No comments:
Post a Comment