Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Hello all. I've realised i haven blogged fr long. (: Today shall be the day i post before os end. (: let me give you an update.
-5 more days to the end of Os!
-5 more days to SHOPPING with qiqi and bea!
-7 more days till my AG trip!
-12 more days till i return from guangzhou!
-14 more days till photoshoot with my gurlzxzxzxz.
-23 more days to my birthday!
I cant remember anything now. BECAUSE MY SHOULDERS MUSCLE REALLLLLY HURTS. IDK WHY. OMG. I need a massage. Shit. ): wah really damn pain. Ok. back to blogging normal stuffs. hmm, Todaytoday, i went to study with jinda, my cousin. aft a while, jiaqiiiiii and beatrice came and joined us fr dinner :)) Had super dog. The WORKERS THERE ARE SERIOUSLY KP. REALLY. WTH. But i dont give a damn. stupid diaokias and dogs . S: Damn irritating. Hmm, last night, i stayovered at my cousin's hse. It was damn fun. Hahhhaha. ((:

But i felt soooooo sick nowadays ): Flu sorethroat headache all the stupid virus coming. SIAN. S: Hate all these la. S: Everydayeverday im wasting my precious time. i feel so useless. Hahah. SERIOUS. SSSSS: CAN i DO SMTH THAT IS LIKE USEFUL?!?!?!?! HAIIIIIS. S:

Actually, im not really in a mood to post. LOL. GOODNIGHT AND GOODBYE. (:
Good luck fr the remaining os. and good luck for everything.

If you are reading, I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE. I've stopped visiting ur profile and twitter so often. Congrats (: You knw what? I wont believe all the excuses you gave. I can differentiate what's real and what's not. Dont take me as a stupid fool anymore. You've fooled me for more than a year. So much fr trusting you. So much fr loving you. Thanks fr the memories. You were so unfair.

But, i think my friends are so much more impt, They make me smile, make me laugh, make me forget all the pain (: Thank you girlfriends! I luv you all so much! i love complaining to you all, love the way you supports me, love the way we curse together! Really thank you. (: Haixzxzxzxzxzxzxzzxzxz. What a night.

I shld go sleep naoxzxzxzxzxz. Goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment