Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ain's niece!
Jiayan and Ain! (:
-----
Hello all ((:
Im blogging nao because im leaving to Guangzhou tmr, 8 am flight. Its too early so i asked my friends to not send me off. Thanks for the offer anyway luvvs (: I LOVE YOU GUYS ! (((((: Anyway, i will be back at 19 Nov, 5plus! (: HEHE.

Hmm, HELLO EVERYONE. HAHAHA! I went for movie with Jinda today (: He's an ass! HAHAHA! Hmm, wait. before that, i went to work at bookshop with Cong and John. Was kinda slack fr me. But didnt earn alot :/ All i earned today was like used ? HAHA! Went for Astons tooo! OMG.SO NICE. :) And i didnt eat much today. So happy (: Today, My journey is . Home -- Bedok inter -- Nan chiau high(sengkang) -- Back to bedok --- Bugis --- The cathay --- Bugis --- Home! HAHAHAHA! Like going ard sg siaxxzxxxzxzxz! BUT, I HAD FUN (:

Ah, but nonetheless, Thank you Jinda for making my day. Like always! But bad thing is you always IGNORE ME. HMPH. HAHAHAHA! ALSO, TO MY QIQI AND BEATRICE TO MESSAGE ME TO TAKECARE SPECIALLYYYY! (((: I really appreciate it! Thanks babes. I LUV YOU ALLLL! ♥♥♥

HMMMM. Hello. Im really bored. And i am looking for words to post because i haven been posting for damn long. OH YA

HEY? O LEVEL HAS ENDED. WOWWW. I can finally go out not feeling guilty anymore! I do not have to worry about studies for the next 6 mths! i can finally go on diet! I can finally earn back all the money i've used. I can finally meet up long lost friends! I can finally go to USS, and all the funny places! i can finally go out to play pool with my friends and all. I can finally read my storybook not thinking of reading my notes. I can finally remove my eyebags and all! I can finally use the comp and watch drama. I can finally go fr movie marathon. I can finally FINALLY FINALLY DO SO MANY THINGS! ((((: Ah, Thr's so many things to do in my mind. But first, i need money ): Get a job soon yanyan (:

Hehe, Finally, Yesterday was suppose to be our second anni. In just 3 mths you moved on. almost 18 mths of relationship. BUT, It didn't bother me at all. Because i knw you are a jerk (: Everyone knw that. HAHA.

Hmm, I shall end here! GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT.

PS: ITS MY FIRST TIME FLYING! EXCITED.
PSS: TAKE CARE ALL MY FELLOW FRIENDS. YOU WILL BE MIZZED.
PSSS: I CANT WAIT. HAHAHAHA.

WITH LUV, JIAYANYANYANYANYAN (:

No comments:

Post a Comment