Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hello everyone (:
I am back from guangzhou! hurayy to me (: OH, maybe sad fr me, i really want to stay thr longer. Like never come back. So i dont have to face everything, dont have to plan everything, just have fun. But life's never goes ur way. (:

Anyway, I went to Sentosa with my classmates today! I am BURNT. Srsly burnt. S: Had fun la ((: Went to town with Jinda aft that and met my cousin aft that. (:Now, i am staying over at my cousin's hse. (: Great day today, tiring too. Seriously tired. Whenever im tired i will think of stuffs. Today, is the unlucky day i think of sad stuffs. AIYA. WTH LA. GO AWAY LA ): You are like haunting me over and over again. How i wished i never entered ur life as i seemed so worthless to you. You once told me i will be the best you ever had. but now, you are telling her she is the best you will ever have. Guys huh? I hate you i hate you i hate you! You stole my sunshine away, UGH. ):

I spent 5 days at Guangzhou without thinking about you. I was realllly happy. (: Its part of life huh? Hais. ): You wished i nv exist too right? I wished i nv exist too. It feels so sucky. )): Crap, BUT GUANGZHOU WAS REALLLLLLLLLLLLY AWESOME (: I WAS SO FUNNNNNNNNNNNN! SERIOUSLY. I LUV YTSA HEHEHEHEHHEHE, HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE.HEHEHEHHEHEHE. Its too much to say, but the view thr is BEAUTIFUL Its really a garden city. Its cooling, and clean. But people are a bit unfriendly, while some friendly, have a few extreme cases la. High Standard Deviation ! HAHAH OMG. HAHAHHAHAH. All we did was cheer, eat, shopping and sleep AND HAVE FUN! Maybe mono deal. HAHAHA! i pro liao ok ! HAHHAH! :D

Okay la. i v.tired alr. Goodnight (:

Ps: I hate myself. S:

No comments:

Post a Comment