Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hello, This is YANYAN! HEHEHE
Ima here to blog, But with peeks only. Im too lazy!
Ytd was mua birday! AND KNW WHAT? I WENT TO THE ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LIKE FINALLLLLY! Since last year i've been wanting to go with someone. but i nv get to. HAHA ! I went zooooo with Cheryl, Ruixian , Felice, Venice and vivian ! Had a great day thr! See all the cute animals and shows! I LUV ELEPHANT AND GIRRAFE. CUTEY PIE. And girrafe is adopted by KFC. HAHAHA! The peeks are nt up yet, but you can see it on facebook (: I really had fun! AND TMR, ADORA IS COMING BACK TO SG, LIKE FINALLY TOOO! I miss her manxzxzx ): Going welcome her back with ryan and lucas, and trying to contact her fam (: Hope tmr goes well! HEHEHE.

AND, THANK YOU ALL THOSE WHO HAD WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I replied fb until tired sia!!! HAHAHA Like almost 300. WTH! But, im happy ((: Met Sky and Bea aft dinner @home, Sky's birthday too! Happy birthday Sky and my couzzie AND MEEEE! HHHAAHAHAHHA!!

IM AWESOME LA. Okay, scroll down and enjoy the photos okkkk. it's 4, AND I SHLD SLEEP OMG. Goodnight all. luvluvluv (:

And, these are photos from 1nov to 30nov. oh, 30th nt up yet! But ill post it up if im free. (: Tom will be a good day, EVERYDAY WILL BE (:

Goodbye all, With luv, YANYAN (:

PS: Photos are in random. x:


No comments:

Post a Comment