Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello everyone, today's post wont have any pictures because i dunno how to save th peeks that are uploaded to fb. The whole thing changed and i cant figure out how! So, i dont care anymorexzxzxzy. Ok, Today was an awesome day out with Wally:) Went to meet him @ yck, and went jogging! HAHA! Long time no jog lehhhhh!!!! Feels good man aft jogging. At least some fats are burnt :) Im lovin it yo. hehe.

Wellwell, just in a few days, so many things had happened. And it always did. Yes, from what you said in ur blog/twitter and all, i am convinced that i am the one in fault. But when i thought about what happened, I really did said what i was told. I dont kno if anyone of you will ever trust me again, but i wont be much surprised if you say you dont anymore, because it's not the first time this kind of things happened. I wont blame you, but thank you for standing up for in the first few times. Yes, i wil do some reflections and think through what went wrong. Maybe next time i shld just shut up, and dont kno anything. Isnt that much better? Yes, i think so too.

Or maybe, i dont even belong to the group right? Laughs, alright la, everything's gna be alright huh :))))))))))))))))))))) I will change for the better if im wrong. This, i promise.

Alright, lastly, im gg to cut hair tmr :) I really want everything to be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment