Hello allllllllllllll! Im currently @ airport now tonning till tmr ! Wellwell, if you follow me hard enough on twitter, im gg to HK then to Jiangnan then to HK or smth like that from 28feb till 10march. With my darling QIQI. If you ask me if i am excited, my answer will be DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH! WHO WONT BE? OMG. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. ALTHOUGH I WILL MISS SG LA HOR, BUT I WILL STILL ENJOY LA! This is my last trip this hols alr!!!!!!!!! Which means my hols is gg to end. Just that day i told Felly i dont want sch to start. I haven had enough of holidays! I can have holidays for like a year and not be sian. SRSLY. I WANT MORE HOLIDAYS. When sch starts right, means no more long hols for three years, studying hard for numerous tests, no more early nights i guess, staying up late to finish up work, NOT BECAUSE OF USING FB, HAHAHAH!!!! And a lot more la! Will be so much more busy too! Oh yeah, you must be thinking, im always busy. But when sch starts i will be busier siaxzxzxzxz SRS. HAHAHA.
But school got to start right? Im really nt looking forward to make new friends, have new best friend and all. I like my life now. I love my friends! When sch starts we wont hav so much time to go out tgt le. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( But will still go out one right? Wellwell. i definitely miss 4E4 like mad. I miss all my teachers, i miss looking forward to recess.I miss to buy one loaf of banana bread and bring a few slices to school, i miss eating sweets in class, i miss sleeping in class whenever i can, i miss my school food, i miss my teachers, i miss my seat, i miss my class, i miss dragging myself to training, i miss bullying teachers, i miss tellling them i nv bring my work, i miss getting scolded, i miss pe. Most of all. I MISS MY CLASSMATES LIKE A MUCH ONLY. I miss JYSS, I miss skipping pe. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I miss studying @ library everyday aft sch . I miss disturbing the library cleaner. I miss smuggling food up to library. I miss gg to Manpuku. I miss eating their green tea ice cream. I miss studying halfway and gg to check my fb updates. HAHAAHAHA. Ok. So many silly stuffs i always do yo. Eh, srsly miss all those times loh. Talk about studying to me now. I FORGET SO MANY STUFFS PLEASE. Wall just ask me on phy qn. and i couldnt ans. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh well! My memory aint good:)
HEHE! Alrights, i haven tell you about my work right? :) Working in USS IS AWESOME. HAHAHAHA. ok. not reallly. but still, its awesomeness is there. because you face happy ppl everyday! ppl come to uss very happy one. HEHEHE:) You get to see animals dancing everyday, you get to stand under the hothot sun, you get to shout everyday. HAHAHAHAH!!! You get to play with water also. Not bad right! I think so too. HAHAHAH OK LA. Work is quite fun! Esp when you are cashier. I luv being cashier. i think my next part time is go ntuc be cashier . LOL. Ok la. like nth to update le leh. Let me just enjoey my 11 days with my precious darling alright!!!!!: ) I doubt there will be any internet connection there. So, miss me alrights! dont ask fr souveniers, because i will reply "i try but no promises" HAHAHAHA THINK I RICH GIRL AH! HAHAHAHA. Ok la. if i rmb i cfm buy. see how impt are you only. HAHAHAHHAHA. ok. shit. sound so..................................................... no la. I think my memory really like shit. LOL. wah. ok. i shld stop blogging about nothing. LOL. BYE:))))
KEYPOINT : JIAYAN WILL BE AWAY FROM 28 FEB TO 10 MARCH :)
do miss me alrights! :))))))))) Oh, ya. and i cut my hair short alr. i luv my hair. :) HEHEHEHHE, Oh, and its th last day of Feb liao. omigawd. SHO FAST!
GOODNIGHT AND GOODBYE :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
LOTSALUV , JIAYAN :D
Perfection?

No comments:
Post a Comment