Hello humans ants and lizards, and maybe aliens, sorry for not updating my blog for so damn long. I think i was lazy. and maybe busy? and maybe... IDK. HAHAHA. But, ok. i think i was lazy. Wellwell, working is getting more and more boring ea day because all casuals are always seperated. Like. i cant talk to felly even if we work tgt :( Purplely one!!! HAHAHAH! But life's beeen great. Life is always good if you tell yrself it is. no matter what bring you down, My smile will bring it up again :) Well, smiling is the best cure to everything. And laughing, gives you the immunity. HAHAAH!! :) Oh well, thr goes my crap again. I am gg to ikea tmr! with beat and edmund, maybe qi? idk. But i haven met edmund for ages! Like since. sec3 sia. That bad. (Y) Ok la, i gna eat my meatball again. (Y) Missing it sia!! i think the last time i went. was quite long ago. i was with..... someone on a tuesday. Oh, i cnt rmb who. But she loves the meatball as much as i do(:
Okay la, im so tired now. im waiting for someone to go online. and is dying soon. Shit la. :( I DONT WANT SCH TO START. I DONT WANT SCH TO START SRSLY. I WOULD BE SO BUSY . I HATE IT LA. I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY PRECIOUS ONES :(
Ah, crap. ok la. i really v.lazy type liao. Goodbye :) STAY TUNED!!! HAHAAHAHAHHA! I TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN KKKK. :)
Cheeros, Jiayan ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment