Hello everyone :)
Im so bored. So i shall blog. Not much photos lately. If i found some i upload kk :)
Nothing to do, so i went to listen to a lot of music. From english to chinese. And oh damn. Chinese music makes me real emo. Haisssssssssssss. Why like that.
Ah!!! Hate this so much :( Why cant you just think of how would i feel when you do something? One day, karma will visit. Then you will understand how i felt. Maybe this is my karma.
I want to have a tub of ben and jerry right now, in front of me. !!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA! Ok la. I am really bored, today is a do nothing day. Am with darling now, but apparantly he is asleep, i dont get why is he so tired when he sleeps earlier and wakes up later than me . I am really VERY bored and is hoping he will wake up now and entertain me . :( But i guess when i wakes up, he would watch a movie or continue playing his game #forever alone!!!! HAHAHAHH!!
OK LA. I REALLY VERY SIAN. Maybe i shld go and play some games hehehehehe . Or maybe................... IDK. I am very lazy to watch movie because i am quite sure i will fall asleep cause i am semi tired now. But cant sleep. Too badzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Life is unfair.
LOL! HMMMMMM. Maybe i can go clear all my email. Toodles. Just a random post though. Byez :D
No comments:
Post a Comment