Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

:)

HAHAHA HI GUYS. I think im so cute. LOL!!! Ok ive been soooo busy with school, and playing maple when i have time to be online. Sorry!!! HAHAHA!! Ok you must be thinking. "walao lame. still playing maple" BUT! Playing it with ur friends is damn fun :P Bonding ya!!! HAHAH!!!

Ok i said i will continue with part 2, but actually, i kinda forget what i was talking about.

Forgiving people? Let me just sum up then. SWALLOW UR BALLS AND START SAYING SORRY WHEN U ARE IN THE WRONG. And, forgive even though its hard. But dont forget. Because i believe they will make the mistake again if they dont make an effort to change.

I've been hearing a lot of different stories from some people about certain thing. I dont know who is lying, who is making up stories. So i just stand aside, and let it pass. I hope this aint a mistake.

HEHE!! I didnt go school today cause i couldnt wake up. By the time i woke up, it was alr 1pm :( Why am i such a pig. Hate it berry much. I need to be less lazy AND START WAKING UP FOR SCHOOl damn it . HAHAHA!!! But one reason why i didnt wake is because of my dream. I was so deep in my dreams. Its quite a scary dream.

I lose my bro and my ic. and the story was a little weird and it dont make sense. So i shouldn't type it out. HAHAHA!! But i woke up thinking " oh wow. Its a dream" HAHAHAHAH!!! PHEWWWW!!! I dont kno what i will do if it really happened T.T

Ok My huang jin lu start alr. YAY!!! And needa settle some school work, and my resume like after the show. JIAYOU JIAYAN!!! AND JIAYOU EVERYONE! :)))))

All the best in school!!!! heheheheeh

Toodles:P

No comments:

Post a Comment