Monday, October 22, 2012
Lost
Hi boys and girls. I'm feeling slightly low tonight. I know I'm thinking too much but. It's still saddens me.
Sometimes we just need lots of reassurance. Maybe not lots,just sufficient to Keep us going. I need someone important to not only tell me I'm worth it. But show me. Show me tat you care. Show me that the reason y u will talk to me is not like the rest.
Many people talk to someone just when they need help. But when they don't need anymore help, they will never be there. Are u the Same? Only talking to me when u need something ? OK Maybe talking to me slightly nicer when u need something.
I think I really only worth that much. How many people in your life, really appreciate Who you are? How many of them feels really glad that you are in their lives? When I say that, it's not when the particular person pass away or suffer from something bad or whatever, you heard About the news, then start caring for him/her. If u are really appreciative, you should treat him like tomorrow is the end of the world.
Appreciate people. Not by saying. But actions.
Tell someone that you love them. And really are glad that they are there, overcoming every obstacles with you and giving you support. The unconditional love that they show.
He/she will be glad. Really glad. It never hurts to praise someone,or thank someone.
Well. All the best. ): still feeling quite down. I should really go and sleep!!!!!
Goodnight!!
PS: I'm using my phone to post. I hope it looks good on web!
PPS: IDK HOW TO ROTATE PHOTO. PLEASE ROTATE YOUR COMP. HAHAHA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment