Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Trust


Hello Everyone.

I've talked to a few close guy friends and I realise that they are very frustrated with their girlfriends.

Scenario: when the boy's friend asked him out to go clubbing, and he really wish to go because it's all his friends and he Haven been there for months already. However, he decided to lie to his girlf About him going to club. I don't know what excuse he gave, but it's just a lot of excuses. I asked him, why are you lying? If you really want to go and you will behave yourself, might as well tell her where you are going. Then he told me this: either ways we will still quarrel. If I tell her I am going to club,she will be very angry and think of all the nonsense that I am going to do in club when it is not real. If I don't tell her and she finds out, then she would be angry again because he lied, and accuse him of being guilty or not truthful.

This is a very simple scenario and I believe many of us girls out there are like this. But would you allow your boyf to club? Will u rather he tell you the truth or you find it out yourself? Would you trust him for not doing anything that betrays you?

For me, I would rather know the truth. If my boyf wants to go clubbing with his friends, I wouldn't say No. Although I may feel quite sad when I think About it but I don't like my boyf to drift apart from his friends because of me. I may be slightly sarcastic when we quarrel but I know, deep inside it's not because I feel that he is doing something wrong, but it's because When you are angry you just find every single things to shoot him back.

I love my boyf because he bother to tell me the truth. I appreciate him for that. I will never want him to lie to me. Not even white lies.

And the reason why u am OK with him going is because I respect him. It's not that I don't love him enough, but we have enough trust for each other. I may make a mistake by doing this but... if he wants to take me for granted I've got nothing to say.

And guys,.if your girlf is OK to you going to club, don't do it too often. Have limit please.

Alright. I make this post Actually it's to tell Wallace toh that I really wanna Thank him for always telling me the truth ((: Thanks darling!! Loving you always ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment