Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012

In 2012, I thought that I worth absolutely Nothing in this place. Expectations of myself is high. Expectations from other people for Mr is high too. nothing's pretty fair in 2012. I can't get mad at Anything. But they can. They can be mad Forever and it's my fault. If I get mad for a while, I'm sensitive. I can get hurt. Hurtful words were said to me every now and then. But I can't say it to other people,if not I am insensitive. I can be accused. Seriously accused for things I have not done, but chose to keep quiet because No one listens. No one believes. But I can't accuse people. They get mad. Real mad.

I was living in a world, full of people who says they love me. But when I get hurt, boom! Whole world gone missing. I am small, just a small piece of puzzle in everyone's life. The only reason Why is because, I'm not worth it. I know it.

May 2013 be a better Year. Prolly not to wish for people around me to treat me nicer, because if they would, long ago they've treated me good. But I wish I can stay strong  enough to just tolerate all these shit that I've always been through. Something good will happen to me one day. Just one day. Leaving this cruel world would be good. but Oh well. We survived 2012. More to go!

Happy new Year to all of you ! (: goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment