Hello. Just feel like posting as I have Nothing to do on this long bus ride. How's your 2013 so far? Mine was pretty bad. But a new Year would mean a new something right? Experiencing such stuffs, now I finally understand how my friends felt when they Told me About what happened to them. And I feel it's like my karma.
Two years ago, I was having fun calling you darling and all. And u had her. How She felt when She saw all those. Maybe not as dramatic as me. But I couldn't control my emotions well. I am not strong enough. When I saw it I was speechless. I don't even know what to do. I was too stubborn to listen to Anyone. This would haunt me Forever. Whenever I thought About it, my hear ache real bad.
Now I only want you to feel at least a little bit of guilty or whatever. But do you? I don't know. I can read the whole world's mind. But not yours. Were u as affected as I was? Were u sad? Remorseful? I only know you were speechless. Who would have much to say when everything is right in front of my eyes. But really glad that No excuses was given. I guess everyone would be playful at some point of time.
If I didn't see, I wouldn't know. Do I want to know? But I don't want to be hidden in the dark. I don't know. I'm lost and broken. No big deal you would say, but to me it's big deal.
Fuck Beijing,Fuck you,Fuck me,Fuck this world.
2013 motto: just me against the world.
It would serve me well I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment