Well Hey. Lying on my bed, rolling for a million years and I still Can't sleep even though I am Really tired. I guess the appropriate thing to do now is to update my blog. It's a pretty mixed feeling I am feeling tonight. I don't know Why.. prolly feeling slightly lonely.
I went for flight today and was the forward crew with the cic. Then were started talking about So many things. One of it is what r u doing after flight. Oh a boring question. I replied,I'm just going home and sleep. Then She asked, no plans? I said, I wish I had. Then we went blabbering about overseas, Bangkok, Thailand. Which reminds me, that my boyf is flying on Wednesday with his bunch of awesome friends Who He just went drinking with. Then I told my cic,Hey! My boyf is going to phuket on wed. I'm feeling jelly.. Then I received the most casual reply.
Why not you go with him? I'm like.. Hey I'm having my intern now, I Can't be excused. Then She was like, not meeting him later? I'm like... Nope. I wish I can. But I didn't manage to do a successful swap to an earlier flight,or a shorter flight time. So She said the most comforting thing ever... Maybe he's Waiting at the arrival hall to give you a surprise! HAHA!! I actually put some Hope in that sentence... when I know It's like 10% chance success rate. Oh well..
Wishful thinking all the time. But we all know,He stays too far away... HAHA But well, seeing him tomorrow...So let's Hope it will be a good day. Okay guys, time to try to sleep.
(: GOODNIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment