Hello guys! I'm cuddling up on my bed in the air con room with my domo sotong and elephant. But how I wish my stupid boy is right beside me ): hate him for always going overseas and leave me all alone here. Such a bitch. It's like the fourth trip in this year la!!! HAHAHAHA!!
Well, I'm missing him So much now, having no idea what is He doing now. HAHA. Just random Thought, I got to hate my own emotions all the time.. getting all angry and emotional Wth! I mean like some times even I myself know I'm ridiculous But I can do pretty much Nothing about it. But Thank God I have this very Interesting young man Who is always by my side. Cheering me up, saying things to make me happy even though it hurt his ego. I don't know what I did to deserve him. He's pretty much too good to be true. And Here I am, being a sensitive,grumpy and jealous child. Grow up jy.
Darling, I just want to Let u know, I'm Really Sorry for being quite grumpy recently. I know you are having some hard time yourself and you still have to handle me. I may make you feel like you're not enough for me, But deep down, you're awesome. Really. Some times I get very sarcastic, But my sarcasm is always meant to be a joke, But ended up sounding like sarcasm sarcasm LOL. I am Really glad you're still with me, supporting me all the way. Although I Really wish you are right beside me now, I also wish that you are safe and enjoying in phuket.
Come back soon OK?
AND. enlistment!!!! HAHA. I know It's a horror to you, knowing that u need to go ns soon. And all the time u say that I will run away and how u would revenge? Oh. I won't run away. If I wanted to, long ago I will be gone. Some trust please! Although some things I say cannot trust one.......... , But... well. Just wait and see. So many times you've been away, I am always Waiting. Very patiently for u my dear. Don't worry OK? I love you So much. It's like a circle, never ending.
Just come home and I'll give u a tight hug. Can't wait!!!!
Love you Wallace. A lot.
Please take care at the other side, and goodbye.
HAHAHAHA. Goodbye to the readers that's not Wallace too!!!! Goodnight (:
No comments:
Post a Comment