Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 2

I am missing u already.

Woke up in the morning with the morning rain, dreaded to go for flight. But it's something to keep me company without having to worry too much. So I prepared and go to work.

Work was pretty fun today. With all the fun and laughter. Just the going to work and going home part sucks. Went for lunch with my Crew and then headed home. Wanted to sleep,But Oh well... needed to wait for my long hair to dry. Really need to get a hair cut soon!!!

So I was done showering and all by seven. And I looked at the time, Oh it's 7! Just Another two hours my Dada may be free to call.  So I wait and wait, while watching friends. HAHAHA. But see expected, u could only call at ten +. Army is a lie. What 930 admin and 1030 lights off.. bullshit.. my Dada didn't even have enough time to get a good shower. Just two min to clean their filthy body... wonder how my poor boy is doing now )):

1030 admin and 1045 lights off... so that's two min to call me, and two for his family. I shall not complain because he is suffering more than me.

It's glad to be able to hear your voice, Goodnight and love u. Really glad. This two months of bmt will pass fast. Hopefully... and I am really missing u right now.

Hope you are really doing alright inside and I really can't wait to see u pea. 16 more days to go? HAHAHA. I can't believe it's only the second day.... OMG someone kill me.

I shall get back to my drama and bed. And to hug my elephant and sotong and domo to sleep...

Hehe Jiayou Dada and myself and all the army boys out there. Goodnight fellas! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment