Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day3

Day three wasn't so bad. Woke up around 130 in the afternoon and get some brunch. Started to watch that channel 8 9 o clock show and then Went for tuition at 4! It Start at 430, But it ended at 7 because I was bored. HAHAHA. Then i Went over to Tm to Get time math questions and popular to get some stuffs because I need to use my five dollars voucher.

Just before I took the escalator up, I was asking myself. Should I withdraw money or not? Then I decided not to. Because when I withdraw I spend... so I saw some coins in my wallet, and headed to popular to get five dollars worth of stuffs. So I shopped around, and took $5.6 worth of items, and I could just top up the 60cents.

Here comes the interesting part! I Went to queue at the counter, and it was just before my turn, the cashier asked if he was a popular member. He said no. So I was thinking if I was a member, how much do I have to pay. Then it was ny turn. Gave them the items and it was scanned, it state 5.6 as the total, then suddenly! The cashier when to scan a popular card. And I receive a ten percent off. I looked at her, then I realise the card belongs to  the person queueing behind me. It was troublesome to refund, so I received a discount. And total amount was 5$ . YAY! HAHAHAHAHA

great day right!!!!! Then I headed home to continue my drama.

And I received an awesome call from Dada. And he  was so excited to tell me he was chosen to be the platoon ic. So proud if u silly boy. Please perform well!!! I know u can do it ((:

OK time to sleep!! Goodnight everyone. And my love in tekong!


No comments:

Post a Comment