Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 3

Hello guys. I think it's only the third day? LOL. My countdown tell me 14days and 14hours to go! Woohoo!!

Today was a very interesting day. Nothing much from when u wake up till I go out, but I Went to town with Gian Dean and Fred today to watch Elysium. It was Hmm..... Idk nice or not. But pretty interesting. Well, before the movie we had eighteen chef... Oh how I miss that place. But actually don't see anything that awesome now. I need to change my orders the next time I visit!

Well. After the movie, we Went to a corner and sit down talk cock and then made our way back. Disgusting Fred made me take the bus. Hate him for wasting my $2 Sighpie. Oh, But so glad my dear called. But he called at like 11pm. It just gets later and later ): I miss u so much. And u got your new wife alr. Please don't forget me.

Oh Yeah. When I reached home, I started time watch some drama, and drank some prune juice. OMG now I'm feeling pretty queasy and my stomach just growled and I just farted. Some good shit tmr!!!!!

Hahaha, OK time to get by beauty sleep and dream of my love. Goodnight sweety,goodnight me and everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment