Pages

Friday, August 02, 2013

Love

Although many times my darling do disappoint and I disappoint him, we never fail to show each other how much we actually care for each other. I'm thankful for the love i am getting and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it. I'm a spoilt child,a sensitive kid. But I'm glad he is here to pour be love and show me hope. I am very thankful to have him as my one and only. I can never ask for more and I feel appreciated.

I have no idea how he could stand me and how he care for be so much. But I am really glad to spend the past few months with him, all our trips overseas and in sin. It is really great time spent and this may be the best year of my 19 years of life.

I may not be the best girlfriend, But Wallace toe, please know that I will support u all the way, ESP when you enlist. Because I trust u and I love u. Don't worry about anything that happen to 80% of the couples. Because I will be there when u need me the most and I know u deserve me.

Army may be a big leap for us. Bus I believe after everything we've been through, we will be able to overcome this.

May our love keep us going and I really do love u silly boy. I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment